All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account:
Over The Steelers Jerseys **Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
- Over The Steelers Jerseys Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@marymount.edu) and submit.
- Over The Steelers Jerseys You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically linked to your school. If not you can search schools by clicking the Schools link
Over The Steelers Jerseys Go to www.imleagues.com and click Log in with Facebook if you have a Facebook account with your school email attached. This will automatically create an account, fill in your information, and link you to the school (steps 2-4)
How to sign up for an Intramural Sport
1. Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
2. Click Create/Join Team at the top right of your User Homepage
3. The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
4. Choose the league you wish to play in (EXAMPLE. Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
5. Choose the division you’d like to play in (EXAMPLE. Monday 5:30pm, Tuesday 5:30pm, etc.)
6. You can join the sport one of three ways:
1. Create a team (For team captains)
a. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the Invite Members link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to join your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues, search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues scroll down to the Invite by Email Address box, and input their email address.
2. Join a Team
- Use the Create/Join Team button at top right of the page
- Accept a request from the captain to join his team
- Find the team and captain name on division/league page and request to join
- Go to the captain’s playercard page, view his team, and request to join
3. Join as a Free Agent
- Over The Steelers Jerseys You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their roster.